Review your Pieces
Reviewing your pieces is an integral part of the Suzuki method. Each piece introduces new technical elements and by reviewing them you are improving your technique, which will improve your playing and help when learning new pieces.
- Listen to your current Suzuki CD every day.
- Suzuki suggests that listening 50 times daily to the new song may be enough.
- Listen for twice as long as you practise each day.
- Review your old songs so that neither they nor the techniques in them are forgotten.
- Spend twice as much time on review as on new pieces.